Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Net Books

Room 5 have been writing about how  our net books helped us this year. 
This is my reflection on how our net books helped us this year:  

Having a net book  helps me a lot because it is easier. It helps me spell words correctly. It also helps me search things up on the internet faster when I type in my key words, and helps me learn more interesting things I don’t know. If we need to find information we look for our keywords. We call it scim and scam.

On our net book we can share our learning all around the world.

Our work is always saved and doesn't  get deleted.

If i want to find something quickly, I can bookmark it.

We can do our work any where that has internet.

I think a net book is better than a book because it is easier and faster.  

My favorite thing about using my net book was blog posting my on my blog to show the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.