Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Landing or Taking off

Planes land and take off every time they go to different countries.
This day I was in a car. I saw a plane fly right over me as the car moved. I then looked out more to see if there was one more coming.
Next was a parking lot where you could see a lot more fly above and land. There I saw 2 taking off and 2 landing. As I watched it, I saw that the plane was peppering to land and opening up it's wheels.
This looked amazing.  Have you ever been on a plane before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella, yes I have been on a plane but you are right it is interesting to be able to watch planes take off and land. The other day I was just about to get into my car when I hugh plane flew right over my head. It was very low so I think it was preparing to land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella

    I really like your writing that you wrote here and you picture it is really really cool Ohhhhhh and I have been on a plane at night time only to Samoa.

    From Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.