Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Butterfly Creek where Animals Live

This day is such a surprising and sunny day to go Butterfly Creek. I can't wait.
After everybody has packed everything it is time to blast off to Butterfly Creek.
As we parked up ,stopped, got out and headed to the entrance, my hands were shaking with excitement.
 It was amazing looking at all those toys of insects but not as amazing as seeing the butterfly's. But before that of course we had to pay.  This lady strapped a band around my wrist and a stamp on top of my hand, even to my baby brother.
First was the fish. There were big fish, small fish, colorful fish or just plain. I even saw one fish chasing another like tag. There then came  a humongous fish that swam by, but I thought it was guarding up top.
Next was the butterfly's. This room was hot, good thing I wore a t- shirt. Just to be warned the butterfly's are not at all locked up in a cage, they fly around free. One had colours everywhere but the other was just coloured blue. But I saw a butterfly dead inside the pond. That was sad.
But there were more, there were monkeys hanging from tree to tree.
After wards it was crocodiles. I was scared and hid behind my dads back. There were one BIG crocodile looking right at me, freaky. Also there was a little lizard looking. It came right to me and stopped.
I began shaking, this is the room with spiders in it. Aaaaaaaaa. I saw such a big big big fluffy spider in a little dolls house, and in the desert, and in the forest but anywhere. this was a scary room, so I left.
Farm or train. Farm. In the farm where all the sheep and horses and goats and pigs and chickens and parrots and bunny's and kangaroos were keepen, is where I fed animals. This is what I liked best, feeding the animals. They lick and tickle on your hand like they are about to eat your hand. But I really liked this.
''Time to go'' shouted my dad to me. ''Okay'' I answered. Today was the day I would never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.