Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Grandpas Special Day

This was a special day for one person in the house, my grandpa, Tai.  It was his birthday.
At first I wished my grandpa a Happy birthday and gave my card. For a few hours my grandpa visited all his friends and had lunch. That is when my mum made butterfly cupcakes with her yummy home made biscuits, as my dad made a barbecue.
A bit later my grandpa arrived with a cake with strawberry's on top.
As it got dark it was time to eat the barbecue. I ate a sausage in a bread, chicken, chips and vegetable's. The last thing was cake. We sang Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you as he blew the candle out. I ate mine up in one gulp.
As I headed to bed I hugged my grandpa and went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Richardson26 July 2013 at 20:09

    Wow, it sounds like you all had a great day. Your Mum's cupcakes are very yummy. Did your granddad have a good day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella
    i love it that you have did a post of you papa . And my name is elizabeth and i go to pt england school in miss ouano's class

    here is my blog if you want to take a look
    from elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.