Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

Good Luck

This day started when I woke up, went toilet,  eat breakfast and then get dressed. All I wanted to do was play games.
Today was going to be the most awesome day. Kelvin, my dad, Angela my mum, Destiny my sister, Leroy my baby brother and myself went for a trip to Town.
But before we boarded, each of us needed a ticket.
It is my baby brothers first train ride and he quite enjoyed it. As the train stopped by the train station, we all got off. Before entering all the people scanned their tickets. I scanned mine too.
Once we were outside, it was time to explore. We walked and walked and walked until I had pain in my legs. But it went in a flash when we arrived to the center. It had rides, ice skating and a lot more.
As I watched the rides go, I ate my lunch.
After all that excitement, we entered a new place. It was the spaces which are games. My sister and I each got given $5.
The best game I liked was the car game. 2 coins, one game it said, so I entered my two coins. START.
First was forwards, then side and then the other side. It was so hard. But then it came to a conner, and in that conner I did not crash at all.
Game Over.
Next I tried the magic key. All I had to do was get the key right in the middle of the item, and that item was a I Pad. I tried once, twice and three times but it didn't work, so that was it.
We all thanked our mum and dad for the such fun we had. I really really really loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.