Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Who is the most special person to me?

WALT write a description about our mum.
I know I can do this when I can write a description, describing why my mum is special.


My mum is the most special person that I've meet.
When I'm hurt , my mum is always there to bandage me up.
When I'm sad, my mum is always there to cheer me up.
When I'm lonely, my mum is always there to play with me.


Every morning when I’m leaving for school, we say “Goodbye” to each other. She never forgets the hug and the kiss.
My mum always makes me smile and she never lets me down.
MY mum is supportive too.  She always tells me that “Practice makes perfect” and I know she’s always right.


My mum is always caring because she is always by my side when I need help or advice.
If I’m frightened, my mum helps me get over my fear. She is as special as the stars in the sky, shells on the shore and birds that sing.

The most special thing about my mum is that she is always there for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ella Marie, I'm Sonya from Saint Pius X School:-)
    I've read your Mothers Descriptive Writing, and I've really Enjoyed it.
    I love your writing and I'm sure that your Mother would be very, very
    proud of you:-) Keep up the Awesome Work and don't forget to check out my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.