Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Enjoyable Fun

The bell rang and school was over, but not my learning. I had swimming lessons at the Y.M.C.A pools.
Once I got there I saw my friend's, Chaim and Kevin. They told me they were trialing. Trailing is when you try out for a group, and they were trying out for swim 4. We were waiting and waiting and waiting until we got bored. So up we got and started to play a game. Actually a lot of games. Breathing compition, water tag and racing. Me Kevin, Chaim, my sister and I played Breathing compition. I came first, Kevin came first and my sister, but Chaim stopped half way. We got really tired , so I came up with an idea. Lets play water tag. " Run, run" we shouted. Kevin was in, my sister was in, I was in and Chaim was in. It was enjoyable until our teacher arrived. I LOVED swimming time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.