Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Night Market

Night market, I heard my dad say.
This night market is in Pakuraga every Saturday and this Saturday we were all going there.
As we got to the entrance, we each started walking down towards the first isle. We looked at watches, toys, hats and more. The second isle was lights massage fruit and t- shirts. And the third, which was the food isle.
My dinner was dumplings, my next was kebab and for my treat I had an ice cream. I then waited with my dad in the noodle shop well my sister, mum and baby brother waited in the car. It was ready.
When we were on the way home I was thinking about my sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella-Marie I like your work. Keep up the great work. I've been to night market too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.