Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Spectacular Movie After Earth

Have you ever watched a movie? Well I have watched this new movie called After Earth. It all started when my dad, sister and I were receiving tickets for the movie. " Are you hungry for anything' asked my dad. "Popcorn" I shouted out loudly. Next was movie time. Away we went, heading towards the entrance. Clip, went the sound of our ticket. " Over by the big X and to the door on your right. It was really loud once we were inside, but it was too loud. Once I seated in my seat I started eating. The lights started to go out as the movie came up on the screen.
He was a boy and had not seen his farther for a long time. One day when he was older he had finally seen his dad. He was coming to visit. Then his dad had arrived at his house. When it became night the boy was listening to what his dad was saying. He wanted to become a member of his crew on a rocket. His dad allowed him to come, but once he left he was no longer thinking that. Boom, there came a sound and again. "Ahhhh" people were screaming. The rocket was crashing.
Everybody died except for him and his dad. Except that his dad had a broken leg. " Please son, go get a beaken. "Okay " he replied. So he travelled and travelled and travelled until he reached it. Finally he returned with the beaken, but not in time. His dad had died.
Words started to appear and it was finished.
It was spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. Ella, your writing is spectacular. I am so proud of you improvements this year. It sounds like it was a great movie. I love going to the movies the last one I saw was about Google. It was very interesting. Did you get sad when the dad died?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.