Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Turning 1

Leroy, my baby brother, is turning 1. He has been living in this world for only 1 year.
We planed to make yummy cup cakes.
In the morning I woke up feeling excited for Leroy. I then opened up the sliding door and found yummy, yummy cup cakes. My baby brother woke up, talking, very loud. Just as I was leaving I gave Leroy a big lucky kiss.
After school my sister, mum the birthday boy and I headed to the Cheese Cake Shop. The cake we chose was a double choc strawberry flavor. Afterwards when we were all home, my uncle and cousin came over. WE gave Leroy his presents to open. First was mine, a mickey mouse cushion. Next we opened up my grandpas, a mickey mouse doll. Lastly it was my uncles, a cuddle pet, amazing lights.
He was getting more and more excited because we were all going to sing. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Leroy, happy birthday to you. That is when he tried his first chocolate cup cake. After dinner, our lovely burgers, we had cake. It was delicious. But most of all it was LEROY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.