Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Brethstroke Glide

"Glide, Arms, kick and Breathe" I thought as I was walking to the pools. My sister and I have swimming lessons on every Tuesdays. We arrived at the front door and walked inside. I grabbed out my member card and scanned it. Next I walked into the girls changing rooms and got dressed into my togs. In my sister came to get changed too. Out I went, along with my sister, to get ready for my lesson. When I was waiting, into the door my swimming teacher, Archie, walked in. "Over here" shouted my teacher, waving her hands. Over my sister and I walked. Firstly before we swam my sister, swimming group and I do stretch's. Do this, do that, said Archie. Finally she said " Over to the pool". The instructions was backstroke, breathe stroke, butterfly and then freestyle. I had to breathe a lot because it was so tiring. Finally it was the next stroke and that stroke was breathe stroke.  "Glide, Arms, Kick and Breathe"she said. Off I went and did the stroke as she had said. That is when I stopped because I had to see if I had stopped in the right line with my partner. Breathe stroke, breathe stroke and breathe stroke we did until it had been an whole hour. " Good job" Archie said to me. Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.