Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Mummy Mayhem

The day started off really fine, until I started to get bored. "Can we go to the library" I asked my mum "Please". All she did was nod her head.
As we arrived in front, I was thinking of how many books I should borrow.
And I borrowed 10 books. The first book was called Mummy Mayhem. In this book there are 4 characters. They are named Jennie, Beth, Sam and especially a mummy. The story is about a dog who loves to solve mysteries.   Jennie and Beth are going on a school trip without Sam. Their class is visiting the museum to learn about ancient Egypt, a time and place filled with mysteries. But the mystery soon finds Sam. There is dog treats in the snow. What is the mystery chanting? A Mummy. They soon find out that a mummy is travelling the town looking for a dog just like Sam.
At night they were walking around when the mummy caught them. The mystery was solved. It was only Marion Wutherspoon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.