Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

AFOREST

WALT use AFOREST in a persuasive text.
In room 5 we have been talking about starting school early or not. There were two groups. In each group we had to discuss about why we should start school or not.
I know I have learnt this when I know what AFOREST is and use it in my persuasive text.

A- Alliteration, Destinys diary got dirty in the dirt.
F- Facts and Figures, The light from the sun reaches earth in 8 minutes.
O- Opinion, I truly believe starting school earlier is fantastic.
R- Rhetorical question, Are you listening?
E- Emotive language, Spiders are gross and creepy and will crawl up in your ears.
S- Superlaterive, Starting school early is the best.
T- Threes, My mum is awesome, my mum is fun, my mum is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.