Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Three Awesome Goals for Term Three


WALT write goals to help us measure our learning.
I know that I have learnt this when I can achieve my goals.

My goal for writing is to use  ambitious vocab to make my story interesting and to persuade people to change their minds to our own ideas. We always use six exciting words. This is important because we want the reader to be interested in what we have wrote. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be read it with my partner and ask if it has persuaded them.

My goal for Reading  is to understand the words that I think are tricky and read all sorts of different books like magazines, comics, newspapers and chapter books. This is important because I can be able to understand all the words that are tricky. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to sound the word out, read the sentence over again, look at the picture, check with a buddy and check the dictionary.  

My goal for Maths is to get put into a higher group and have a better score in my basic facts test.
This is important because when I get older I can know all the answers in the maths test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be doing my best and show that I am able to answer all the questions in my basic facts test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.