Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Swimming- tastic

It was time to swim my fastest and race other people. I waited nervously on the side of the pool for my turn.
"Ella" the instructor called out. It was my turn to shine. The whistle blew and off I went on my back, kicking really fast to the end of the pool. Before I knew it I touched the wall and came 4th.
I waited, till I was called again. This time was freestyle swim." Get ready swimmers and go" said Archie " go". I swam and swam and swam till I reached the end and touched the wall. As I swam to get out of the pool, they handed me a card that was color bronze. That meant that I came third. I walked over to the number three platform and toke a photo.
After was Butterfly half way and Freestyle the other half.I stepped on the wall and pushed off when the whistle blew. I was winning until we swopped to over and did freestyle. I touched the wall, but the two others touched it before me. They gave me another bronze card. I stood up on the 3 stall again.
I was getting ready for my last race, Breath stroke. I Stood there and pushed off. "Go, go, go, go" they cheered. I stopped. I had came 4.
I dried myself and got dressed. I felt exhausted after that swim. It was finally time to rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella! Nice myth. I like the adjectives you used described the card. Where did you go swimming?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.