Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

My Amazing Rugby Cousin

I have a seven year old cousin who loves to play Rugby. Every Saturday he plays at the Pakuranga Club with his group Octopus's. My cousin always likes to play with them before the game. They verse different teams every time they play. First they have practice time before the game. The things that they learn is to pass. Once, he passed it front and not back. The rules are to pass back but not forwards. Then the game started. My Uncle, Sister and me were cheering for him. Pass pass, people were saying. My cousin was getting all the scores. LUCKY. Him and his team won. I felt proud for him. We all wonder if he will always play and become an famous rugby player.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.