Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My amazing night

What a fright I got when I woke up. I thought that it was a big spider. As I crawled to the other end of my bed, calling to my sister to turn the light on I found out it was a bunch of balloons. Mum left messages and gifts around the house. My best gift was the east side hat because it is where I come from. As I was walking to school I was excited for after school. I learn a lot at school. Like R.E, Math's, Reading and a lot more. Afterwards was the time to play BOWLING. When we arrived, I was really excited. First we had to borrow bowling shoes.   Of course I would of been first. So I bowled and it went all the way and knocked 6 down. But that was not all. Next was my sister, mum and Dad. As my dad had his last turn it showed the scores. My dad was first, I was second, my sister third and mum forth. Then me and my sister was able to play games. My favorite one was Deal or no deal. It was fun because I won 100 tickets. When I saw the number on my ticket it said 335 tickets. I could get a prize. I had the most cool night

   

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella,
    what an awesome story. You were actually excited that day. What was your favorite part of the day?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.