Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

The Amazing Goals

WALT write goals to measure our learning


My goal for writing is to write ambitious vocabulary in my writing and checking my spelling. This is important because I can be able to write better and people out of this country can understand it. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be writing all the time at school and at home



My goal for Reading  is to understand the hard words that I don’t know. This is important because reading  helps me learn the hard words and I can always understand them. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be reading day and night with my homework or at school



My goal for Maths is improve my speed test every time I do it. This is important because I will get every answer right, by the time of 5 minutes and 30 seconds. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be doing my work at home without any help and get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.