Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

The Best Birthday

My cousin had a birthday throughout the holidays. He was turning seven. My sister,mum and me were decorating the room with balloons." The birthday boy is here"I said. First my auntie came in and said hello. Next the birthday boy came in with my uncle. "Come come" my sister said to my cousin. So along he came. "Wow" he shouted in a excited way. Next was the cake. Happy Birthday to you" we all sang. After everybody had cake we were all very full. "Don't forget the presents"shouted the birthday boy. As he opened them up I could see what they were. First was a lego game just right for him. Next was a really big water gun. "Thank you daddy" he said. They then left for home. I had a amazing time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.