Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

The Big Day Out

I was tired to walk once more! I was walking to Sylvia Park [ A mall] with my Baby Brother, Sister and Dad. As we arrived it just started to rain. We just got inside, all safe and sound, before it poured down. When I stepped in it was different then outside. It was LOUD.  I was excited because I could buy a lot of material. The first stop we went to was the food court. We were starving. I ate Butter Chicken. It was delicious. Next I got to chose. The Two Dollor Shop. As we reached there, I was thinking to buy books because I love reading. So I did. A lot more shops we passed by, but there was no time to stop. My mum was picking us up. Once more we stopped at Wendy's and got a shake. YUMMY. I really really really loved that day and hope we got to go  there again.











  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.